Connecting the VA Community…Online and Off
During the week of Monday, May 12 through Saturday, May 18, 2013, Virtual Assistants from countries all over the world, in conjunction with the industry’s 8th annual online convention, will host the 3nd annual Global Virtual Assistants Week, and you are invited.
- Monday through Wednesday a series of “live local events” such as meet-ups, lunches and networking;
- Friday International Virtual Assistants Day Celebration;
- Thursday through Saturday the annual Online International Virtual Assistants Convention (OIVAC), where VAs from around the globe come together for seminars, training, networking, and more!
- Create a worldwide media campaign that raises the industry’s profile among business owners
- Educate local business owners about the benefits of working with virtual assistants
- Introduce individuals investigating the possibility of entering the virtual assistant industry to practitioners already walking the walk
- Support the online VA community and our industry convention
- Encourage networking, training and communication amongst VAs, worldwide
And we need your help!
Join a committee of VAs from the United States, Canada, UK, Australia, Africa and other countries during the third international PR and promotions effort to promote the VA industry since the Alliance for Virtual Businesses initiative in 2005.
3 ways to pitch in:
- Join the committee planning your local (city, town or province), regional (statewide or multi-state VA group), or countrywide meet-up. Note: If your local VA group currently hosts meet-ups or VA Connections, etc., learn how we can work together to promote the industry during Global Virtual Assistants Week
- Participate in local VA business PR and promotion campaign
- Join the multi-segment social media and marketing campaign promoting Global VA Week and OIVAC.